Sunday, November 29, 2009

Ramdom thoughts

Now that I am back into photography, many thoughts are in my mind. For example, every DAY millions of photos are taken, what is the worth of a single photo among them? Probably nil...but the fact that we took it. Who care if others appreciate our photos? Maybe the sharing is the thing after all...maybe just that we took a camera, pointed and capture a vision.

So if others do not see what we see? then what? No much...if I care, then we might need psychological counseling because of a weak self esteem, etc.. And finally, why do we take picture? that is really simple, we just like it. I feel really right about it. That is enough.

You might or might not like my pictures. Sorry, that is not even important. I know that my photos, if seen at all, will be seeing for less than 5 sec, so it is not really so important to be seen but to be...what? That is an interesting question that I would not dare to answer.

So why do we take pictures and why do we see pictures? I think that it is really worthwhile to pounder about it. Maybe we find something...maybe it is light emerging from the Real that come to awaken us...a reminder that we exist among things that claim us.

No comments: