Monday, December 20, 2010

Dakadeka 2010

Today I began editing in Blurb my first photo/poetry book.
It is a pleasure to use the booksmart create the book.
Will it be a good book?
     I do not know.
Will those that see it care?
     Probably not much.
Will I care?
    Absolutely!
That's why we compose.

---------------------------

Also today I deleted hundred of images from my database.
I was not happy with them.
I dislike those where people are present.
I dislike unclean images that remind me of other photo I've seen.
I dislike those that remind me of postcards.
I dislike those that remind me of commercial art.
I dislike any pretentious image I see.

-----------------------------

Yesterday I placed a prime 90 mm/macro glass in my D90.
That is what I plan to use until the 2011 year end.

No comments: