Sunday, November 28, 2010

Returning

After a long iatus, I return to digital arts. I stopped because the I did not have the inner drive to do image work anymore. Now this energy is back. The drawing board and the camera are out; the printer is burring in my office. I am returning in an odd way: with a blend of images and poetry. Technique is not important anymore, nor I care about compositional patterns or audience to satisfy. I care about the image itself  and That what She awakens or call to attend to.

I begin with "Splash" and "Cut 69." They seem to be more paintings than photographies.  I love them.


-------

Suddenly I found myself composing a book of images and poetry. 24 images for a book called, "Dakadeka 2010." Is it the start of a series? I do not know, only morrow knows.

No comments: